Monday, December 04, 2006

Bringing back delight

Many of my more recent entries have been a bit negative, perhaps reflecting some of the injustices of the world. Now, let me move on to a more delightful subject.

This is finals week. The sad implication of this, of course, is that many students may be somewhat bored from next week until early January. On the positive side, however, I get to give an extremely beautiful final examination on Friday. This time in the semester, I am a firm believer in the idea that it is better to give than to receive. I really hope that the students will appreciate the tremendous treat they will receive. As I have always said, a beautiful exam can be almost as beautiful as a beautiful woman!

For many years, it has been tradition to feature the marketing needs of rap musicians--often named after the school mascott--on my exams. This year, Trojanexcellence has released a new album entitled My Marketing Professor is a Genius.

1 comment:

Dream-Killer said...

as a fellow marketing professor whose "coolness" well has run dry, I'd love to know more about your rap song question!