Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Dating myself

Today, I referred to one of my favorite commercials--the 1980s commercial with the jingle "You can reach me at the Hilton. Just call me at the Hilton and we'll get down to your business right away!" I made this reference in the context of cultural differences in values and business approaches. I then sadly commented that 1988--when I was in the MBA program--was before many of the students were born. (These days, a lot of freshpersons and sophomores take the Marketing Fundamentals course). I don't feel that old!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just read your article here:
http://www.aspergerssyndrome.org/

I was fascinated because though I had suspected that my little one is experiencing many of the symptoms of aspergers, I didn't know that I would relate so much to someone that was.