Monday, April 23, 2007

Another dream

Some of y'all might be tired about reading about some of my strange dreams, but for those who are not, here is another one I had last night:

I was on a trip. I am not sure where I started and where my final destination was, but I believe it involved a cross-country trip. I was flying Delta Airlines. My first step was in Cleveland. There I caught a plane to another Ohio city from which I was supposed to fly to Sacramento, then to Fresno, and then to my final destination. I actually woke up as I was scrambling to find my gate in the second Ohio city.

Why this dream? I am not sure. I do have a trip to San Antonio coming up later this week, but I did not have this dream (so far as I can remember) when I last went to San Antonio. The Delta connection may not be co-incidence. Back when I lived in Maryland, Delta used its Atlanta hub to route me from National Airport to Seattle once. The route in this dream, of course, appeared to be even more circuitious.

No comments: