Comments on issues of the day by "the distinguished Dr. Lars Perner." Emphasis on topics such as marketing, consumer behavior, psychology, education, and the autism spectrum.
Tuesday, November 12, 2013
Seven ramdom pieces of info about me...
A Facebook friend assigned to provide seven random pieces of information
about myself. Here we go:
1. One of the ways I learned English was to listen to
shortwave radio before coming to the U.S. and speaking on the CB radio once
2. I have never been to Alabama, Omaha, Burkina Faso, or
3. There was no yellow submarine--at least that I am aware
of--in the town where I was born.
4. I believe that the World would be better off without
communists, alcohol, and adulterers.
5. I like to listen to Supreme Court oral arguments.
6. I used to be somewhat judgmental.
7. The last two times I rented a car were in 2000 and 2005.
On the latter occasion, the AM band did not work on the car radio, but when I
got within the reach of an FM station, I heard for the first time in the news
about the nomination of John Roberts to replace Sandra Day O'Connor (which was
subsequently changed to the nomination to replace William Rehnquist as Chief
Justice after his passing)