Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Toilet seat covers

Many of you may already know this, but those of you who do not may find the following information helpful in avoiding the tremendous burden that I just went through in returning a non-fitting toilet seat cover to the retailer. Apparently, there are both round and elongated toilet seats. It looks like the "elongated" version--the one that I needed--is something like two inches longer than the "round" one.

Although I would probably still classify myself as a novice in this area, I am by no means inexperienced in shopping for toilet seat covers. I have lost count--perhaps because I never thought to make one--of how many times I have bought this product before. This, however, was the first time I ended up with a misfit.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Your information is quite helpful for us in buying cover for our corvette. Thanks for this informative post.

for more information on car covers please visit Covers for Auto

Unknown said...

Seat covers is a protector that provides beautiful looking from any seat. It is also protected form the suns uv rays, food and drink spills, sliding in and out of your vehicle, etc. Our company provides many kinds of beautiful seat covers. I am totally impressed with this article and the information you have posted on here is really helpful and informative. Thanks admin.
Seat Covers Unlimited

Detlev said...

Seat covers is a protector that provides beautiful looking from any seat. It is also protected form the ... iseatcovers.blogspot.com

jek said...

Are you finding best 3d christmas lights?

Unknown said...

Top power bank iphone 7+ ever